If your need to move is urgent, we will work with you to sell your home as quickly as possible given the condition of your home and market conditions.
If selling your home is part of a long term plan, we suggest meeting with an agent to evaluate market trends to determine the best time to sell.
- Curb appeal: Curb appeal is your home’s chance to make a first impression. Whether potential buyers are driving through your neighborhood or browsing our listings online, make sure the exterior of your home looks clean, well-maintained, and worthy of your asking price.
- Clean Up: Make your home look appealing, spacious, and organized by performing a deep clean before you’re ready to sell.
- Maintenance, Improvements and Inspections: Work with your agent to make your home safe and attractive for potential sellers.
Working with Hofmeister Realty
- Multiple Listing Service: When you list your home with Hofmeister Realty, it is automatically posted online and searchable by potential buyers nationwide.
- Working with Other Real Estate Agents: We will work with buyers and other agencies to make sure that your home is sold for its best possible price.
- Customized Marketing Services: Where Hofmeister Realty Stands Out
- High Quality Photos:
- With about 80% of homebuyers shopping online, photographs are the best way to make a first impression. In fact, according to a survey by the National Association of Realtors, homebuyers rated photos as the feature they use most when searching for a home on the web. What makes Hofmeister Realty’s photography different?
- The Right Photos: Our agents will help you stage your home and take the photos that make your house look its absolute best.
- Maximum Amount of Photos: A large number of photos will do more than show off your home; it will increase your home’s online presence.
- Photo Optimization: Using search engine optimization techniques, we’ll make sure our beautiful pictures are easy to search and view.
- Easy Searching
- We’ll post your home line right away, making it easily searchable on our website, the websites of realtor’s nationwide, as well as large home search sites like Zillow and Trulia.
- Local Advertising
- Yard Signs
- Open Houses
- Social Media
- Our Blog, e-newsletters and a strong Facebook presence will give you multiple outlets for showcasing your home.
- High Quality Photos: